Googlebar Lite 4.7.3
A new build of Googlebar Lite is now available. This release has a bunch of fixes and changes:
- Search terms are now cleared when exiting private browsing mode
- Bumped the
maxVersionto 3.6.* to support Firefox 3.6 builds
- The hidden preference for Google’s sandbox search engine has been removed, since Google is no longer offering this sandbox to the public
- Updated the Russian (ru-RU) locale
- Updated the Chinese Traditional (zh-TW) locale
- Updated the Czech (cs-CZ) locale
- Bug Fix: The “single click in search box selects all search terms” option now uses native Firefox functionality, fixing several auto-selection problems in Linux
- Bug Fix: Dragging empty text to the search box no longer causes a blank entry to be added to the search history
- Bug Fix: Dragging text into the search box now opens a new tab if the “open search results in a new tab” and “automatically search on drag and drop” options are both set
- Bug Fix: Search terms are now cleared properly after customizing the Firefox toolbars
Since there are substantial code changes in this release, please let me know if you spot any bugs.
Comments are closed.