Googlebar Lite 4.7.11
I’ve just released another version of Googlebar Lite. Here’s a look at what’s new in this version:
- Added google.com.eg to the list of available top-level domains
- The Google dictionary search button and menu item are now disabled when the search box is empty
- AJAX-style queries (on Google search result pages) are now given higher priority than normal GET-style queries
- Updated the menu item label for the translate context menu command
- Converted a few component instances into a lazy-load approach, which should improve startup speeds
- Removed a few unused variables and one unused interface instance
- Bug Fix: Corrected a number of issues with the search term highlighting feature
See problems? As always, let me know.
Comments are closed.