Photos from our visit to Ali’i Lavender Farm on Maui have just been posted. I got some great macro shots in this series. I haven’t been able to identify every flower in this series, but in the interest of time I’m posting these so I can get to the rest of our photos before year’s end.
I’ve just posted the third album from our stay on Maui during our honeymoon. This time around, the focus is on Haleakala National Park.
The second photo album from our trip to Maui, and the eighth overall from our honeymoon, has been posted, this time focusing on ‘Iao Vally State Monument. This park, nestled within a mountain range on Maui, is a really neat place to visit. The park is home to the ‘Iao Needle, which is a prominent geological feature.
I’ve finally gotten around to captioning the first album focusing on our visit to Maui during our honeymoon (this is the seventh album from that trip). This album showcases some of the random things we saw around the island. I’ve got a number of other albums in the pipeline, which I hope to publish soon.
A new build of CoLT, which I’ve been sitting on for quite a long time now, is finally available. Here’s what I have changed in this release:
- Default formats can now be restored via the options dialog
- Reorganized the options dialog
- Displaying the CoLT context sub-menus is now slightly more efficient (they are no longer built on the fly)
- Error handler routines have been updated to use the reportError() call
- Bug Fix: Removed an erroneous instance in the options dialog where DOM elements were being created and never used
- Bug Fix: Selected item artifacts should no longer be left around when moving custom formats in the list
A small bug fix has just been pushed out for Googlebar Lite. Here’s the change:
- Bug Fix: Performing an empty Maps search with the force classic Google Maps search option checked no longer results in a 404
Version 5.0.5 of Googlebar Lite is now available. Here’s the change log:
- Added an option to hide all toolbar separators
- Added an option to force the classic Google Maps interface when performing a Maps search
- Added a Ukranian (uk-UA) translation
- Bug Fix: External toolbar buttons placed on the Googlebar Lite toolbar should no longer display their label
Album number four from my honeymoon to Hawaii has been posted, this time focusing on the Na Pali coast along Kauai’s northwestern shore. This portion of Hawaii truly has to be seen to be believed; my pictures don’t do it justice.
Album number three from my honeymoon has just been posted, this time showcasing the Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge. Home to thousands of birds, this refuge also had a neat lighthouse that we had the (rare) opportunity to tour. I thought this to be the best bang for our buck on the island of Kauai, so if you ever visit that island, be sure to check this attraction out.