The final photo album from my honeymoon has finally been posted (it sure took long enough to get this far!). This last album showcases the many sights we saw at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Visiting this park marked the first time I’d ever been on an active volcano, smelled naturally occurring sulfur gas, and seen dramatic evidence of past lava flows. It’s a remarkable national park that I highly recommend.
The penultimate photo album from my honeymoon has been posted. This time around, it’s a series of random sights we saw while on the island of Hawaii. Our final photo album from this unforgettable trip will be posted in the next day or two.
I have just posted the fifth (and final) album from our visit to Maui during our honeymoon. This album focuses on the many sights we saw while driving the Road to Hana. The final two albums from our honeymoon, both showcasing the Big Island of Hawaii, will be posted this week. Stay tuned for the conclusion!
Photos from our visit to Ali’i Lavender Farm on Maui have just been posted. I got some great macro shots in this series. I haven’t been able to identify every flower in this series, but in the interest of time I’m posting these so I can get to the rest of our photos before year’s end.
I’ve just posted the third album from our stay on Maui during our honeymoon. This time around, the focus is on Haleakala National Park.
The second photo album from our trip to Maui, and the eighth overall from our honeymoon, has been posted, this time focusing on ‘Iao Vally State Monument. This park, nestled within a mountain range on Maui, is a really neat place to visit. The park is home to the ‘Iao Needle, which is a prominent geological feature.
I’ve finally gotten around to captioning the first album focusing on our visit to Maui during our honeymoon (this is the seventh album from that trip). This album showcases some of the random things we saw around the island. I’ve got a number of other albums in the pipeline, which I hope to publish soon.
A new build of CoLT, which I’ve been sitting on for quite a long time now, is finally available. Here’s what I have changed in this release:
- Default formats can now be restored via the options dialog
- Reorganized the options dialog
- Displaying the CoLT context sub-menus is now slightly more efficient (they are no longer built on the fly)
- Error handler routines have been updated to use the reportError() call
- Bug Fix: Removed an erroneous instance in the options dialog where DOM elements were being created and never used
- Bug Fix: Selected item artifacts should no longer be left around when moving custom formats in the list
A small bug fix has just been pushed out for Googlebar Lite. Here’s the change:
- Bug Fix: Performing an empty Maps search with the force classic Google Maps search option checked no longer results in a 404
Version 5.0.5 of Googlebar Lite is now available. Here’s the change log:
- Added an option to hide all toolbar separators
- Added an option to force the classic Google Maps interface when performing a Maps search
- Added a Ukranian (uk-UA) translation
- Bug Fix: External toolbar buttons placed on the Googlebar Lite toolbar should no longer display their label