The second photo album from our trip to Maui, and the eighth overall from our honeymoon, has been posted, this time focusing on ‘Iao Vally State Monument. This park, nestled within a mountain range on Maui, is a really neat place to visit. The park is home to the ‘Iao Needle, which is a prominent geological feature.
I’ve finally gotten around to captioning the first album focusing on our visit to Maui during our honeymoon (this is the seventh album from that trip). This album showcases some of the random things we saw around the island. I’ve got a number of other albums in the pipeline, which I hope to publish soon.
A new build of CoLT, which I’ve been sitting on for quite a long time now, is finally available. Here’s what I have changed in this release:
- Default formats can now be restored via the options dialog
- Reorganized the options dialog
- Displaying the CoLT context sub-menus is now slightly more efficient (they are no longer built on the fly)
- Error handler routines have been updated to use the reportError() call
- Bug Fix: Removed an erroneous instance in the options dialog where DOM elements were being created and never used
- Bug Fix: Selected item artifacts should no longer be left around when moving custom formats in the list
A small bug fix has just been pushed out for Googlebar Lite. Here’s the change:
- Bug Fix: Performing an empty Maps search with the force classic Google Maps search option checked no longer results in a 404
Version 5.0.5 of Googlebar Lite is now available. Here’s the change log:
- Added an option to hide all toolbar separators
- Added an option to force the classic Google Maps interface when performing a Maps search
- Added a Ukranian (uk-UA) translation
- Bug Fix: External toolbar buttons placed on the Googlebar Lite toolbar should no longer display their label
Album number four from my honeymoon to Hawaii has been posted, this time focusing on the Na Pali coast along Kauai’s northwestern shore. This portion of Hawaii truly has to be seen to be believed; my pictures don’t do it justice.
Album number three from my honeymoon has just been posted, this time showcasing the Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge. Home to thousands of birds, this refuge also had a neat lighthouse that we had the (rare) opportunity to tour. I thought this to be the best bang for our buck on the island of Kauai, so if you ever visit that island, be sure to check this attraction out.
Album number two from my honeymoon to Hawaii has been posted. This one features the Limahuli Garden & Preserve, a fantastic tropical garden on the island of Kauai. The entrance fee was a little steep, but in the end the visit was worth it.
I have just posted the first of what I estimate will be 13 (!) photo albums from my honeymoon in Hawaii. While there, my wife and I visited a total of three islands, and we took thousands of photos. Each of the albums I post will feature photos that we both took. This first album, Visit to Kauai, showcases a number of photos from Kauai that didn’t fit into any particular theme. The next five albums will all be themed albums from Kauai. I then have five albums from Maui, and two from the Big Island. Stay tuned for more pictures; we saw lots of cool things while in paradise!