The biggest release of Googlebar Lite in a long while is now available, offering Google search suggestions for the first time ever! Here’s the full change log:
- Google search suggestions are now offered when typing in the Googlebar Lite search box
- Searches are now performed over secure (https) connections by default
- Added an option to control the search suggestions feature (suggestions are enabled by default)
- Added an option to lock the search box width
- Internal search URLs have been tweaked
- Improved the efficiency of the window resize event listener
- Removed the option to enable secure search since it is now enabled by default
- Changed the minimum width of the search box from 150 to 100 pixels
- Removed several deprecated strings
- Removed the nb-NO locale due to it being woefully out of date
- Bug Fix: The search word overflow button is now hidden properly if it was visible and search words were turned off
- Bug Fix: The search word container is now resized properly if search words buttons were present and then turned off
As always, let me know if you spot a problem. Lots of code changed in this release, so hopefully I didn’t miss anything obvious.
Comments are closed.