A brand new version of CoLT has been released, implementing a couple of new features and fixing a bug or two:
- Added support for conditional expressions using the
- Added support for importing and exporting custom formats (useful for moving them between systems)
- Improved the way custom format events are handled
- Removed the embedded JAR file from within the extension’s XPI file
- Made a few minor improvements to the installer manifest
- Changed the minimum supported Firefox version to 10.0
- Bug Fix: Newly added separators now properly extend across the custom format dialog
The import and export functionality will make it a lot easier to migrate formats between different Firefox installs. Similarly, the new conditional expression support makes it very easy to include text in your custom formats that only appear if a particular variable has a value. I have updated the custom format documentation to discuss how to use the new conditional variable option. If you spot any problems with this release, leave a comment and I’ll address them as quickly as possible.
Comments are closed.